Monday, June 27, 2011

Havasupai

Prettiest water I have EVER seen!
10 miles in and ten miles out! I carried 30lb and John had 45lb. It was so hard and so much fun! We got to camp right next to the river and for the two days we were down there we just played in the river and it was awesome! Can't wait to go backpacking again.

And there was a ROPE SWING!!! We all took pictures but Mike's was by far the best!














This is everybody who went. Left to right Mike, Megan, me, Elisha, John, Callista, Jared, Ben, Julie.

2 comments:

  1. that place is insane! How gorgeous! I showed Rob the pictures and insisted that we MUST go--you know, in all the spare time he has. I'm adding it to my wish list. Love the blog update. Hope you aren't too lonely with the man away. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kyrst! I'm not too lonely cause I've been so busy and my fam is here but I still miss him like crazy!

    ReplyDelete