Friday, January 10, 2014

John got his Short Coat!

So I didn't know this until my Mr. Man started medical school but when you enter medical school you are gifted with a white coat to signify you are a doctor. But this certain white coat is a called a short coat. It's like someone riding a bike with training wheels, watch out this person doesn't know how to ride a bike yet. This short coat says to everyone who knows, watch out I'm really inexperienced so you can give me a hard time.

So with that enjoy the pictures of my handsome husband in his very cute short white coat. Someday he'll grow out of that short white coat and get his long white coat then everyone will take him seriously! Until then we get to continue to borrow lots of money to pay for the road to that long white coat.

On a less sarcastic note, I am so proud of my Johnny for getting into school and for working so hard. He is happy to be here in California and going to school. He is going to make a great doctor someday! Love you John!

No comments:

Post a Comment