Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Manly Man

The day I got back from California after visiting John during his internship our front passenger window broke and wouldn't roll up. So for a week while I was in Utah bymyself I was driving with a plastic bag taped over the window. You cannot believe how annoying and noisy driving with a plastic trash bag over the window is. Then exactly a week later a few hours before John came home back to Provo the Driver's window broke. I couldn't believe it! Both of our front windows within the same week.

I also failed to mention that while John was in California a rock hit the windshield while I was on the freeway which left about a foot long crack. I must be bad luck for our jeep Champ because it ALWAYS breaks when I am driving and John is out of town.

After doing some research to have our windows repaired we were shocked at how expensive it was going to be to fix it. The jeep dealership said the part alone was $260 then another $150 for labor. And that was just for one not two. But John being as resourceful as he is found both parts for $120 total.


So we went to my grandparents and John used Youtube and my Grandpa and fixed both windows himself. Yup he is awesome and so talented! He was so proud of himself and so was I. I love my manly man!

2 comments: