Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sundays

John is taking a nap while we wait for dinner to cook and I started thinking about all of the reasons Sunday's are so wonderful. Here's a few...

Get to sit by John for two whole hours in church
Listen to relaxing music (church or piano)
Taking the sacrament and knowing what a blessing it is to have the gospel in my life
actually have time to cook a real meal
Watch the little kids in Sacrament meeting. Especially the disruptive ones, they are SO funny.
Afternoon walks
Wake up with the most wonderful man, during the week we get up at different times
Sunday Dinners and we can't forget dessert
Hanging out with family
Games
Not feeling responsible to do homework
Afternoon naps together
Finally eating after fasting, what a glorious moment that is
Sharing our feelings and impressions from church

I get to spend the WHOLE day with my best friend Johnny Wilde. I am such a lucky women to have John in my life. He has changed me for the better and we are growing and learning every day. Trials have come and gone but they seem like nothing next to the blazing love that we have for each other. We make mistakes but we never forget to say sorry and for that I am grateful. It is a blessing to have found each other and to have each other for the rest of forever.

1 comment: