Sunday, August 29, 2010

14. do baptisms for the dead in a temple that neither of us have been to

Chelsie woke me up with a text that said, "I've got you today." With no further arguments, I simply consented to her will:). She told me to be ready with church clothes, casual clothes, and possibly running shoes. With only a bathing suit to spare from my entire wardrobe, she picked me up and we started heading north to a temple neither of us had been to. It was the Jordan Temple! It was really pretty inside and out!   P1010030 

After that, she took me on this incredibly beautiful drive up to Albian Basin (a enchanting wildlife preserve in the summer months, and an epic ski resort during snow season.) Chelsie worked on her photography skills

 P1010038P1010070P1010036P1010077

while I worked on my God given modeling talents. P1010072We ran into Tyler up there and he told us about a short hike up to the Cecret Lake (secret lake, it's kinda sneaky) It was a great trail up to the lake with a lot of good photo ops.  

P1010078 P1010081 

Yeah, she's basically the best ever!

After that, she took me to Salt Lake--See 31. Conference Center Tour/Walk around the Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment