Sunday, August 29, 2010

42. babysit for a day

We have now completed this task more than once. We ended up watching my sister’s kids Brooklyn and Carter for the whole afternoon while Tiffany worked at Costco. We played with the kids here at my apartment for a few minutes before we took them to the park by Kiwanis. They loved it! Brooklyn is adorable because she will start to do something or climb something and then get scared halfway up and then she’s like, “I don’t think this is a good idea for me, will you help me down.” It happened over and over again. And then there was Carter who even though he’s two years younger he just trekked up and down everything. A few times he would jump to something expecting me or John to catch and help him but he wouldn’t wait to see if you were watching or not. That kid is fearless! Next we went to see How to Train a Dragon at the dollar theater. That was great! We came home made food and just played until Tiffany came to get them. They can be crazy and rambunctious kids but they are so sweet and I love them so much!

DSC00693Brooklyn took these pictures! She loved it so much she just kept taking picture after picture and laughing until I finally took the camera away.   P1010012 P1010018

No comments:

Post a Comment