Sunday, August 29, 2010

Last day of Summer

Tomorrow morning we start school and usually I’m really excited to start school but for the first time I’m not stoked. But I’m pretty sure the majority of the reason that I’m not really excited has nothing to do with school and everything to do with John.

As soon as school starts it seems like that is when real life is going to kick in. These last 5 months we have spent together have been an amazing separate reality. We have played, loved, laughed, and played some more. We literally have spent every possible moment we possibly could together. With every day we have made more memories and have fallen deeper and deeper in love.

Now for the first time we will have less time to spend with each other because of school, studying, we both have jobs, callings, and my dancing. I’m anticipating it to be really hard to not be able to see John all the time but I’m hoping it won’t be as bad as I think. But I know we are strong and will make it through.

I love John with my whole heart and will fight everyday to keep us going and to make it work. He is an amazing man trying so hard to be and to encompass all the good he can into his life and others. I truly am more than lucky, I am so blessed to have John. I know I tell you all the time but I really and honesty do love you John Wilde.

No comments:

Post a Comment