Sunday, July 10, 2011

Back in Paradise

After 11 hours in the car with Aricka and my sweet mother in law I was finally at home again in the arms of my Johnny. Isn't he cute!?
John left for California two weeks ago for a medical internship here at his dad's hospital. So I've spent two lonely weeks by myself in Provo Utah. Except I wasn't too lonely because Tiff had her baby boy, Hunter Trey Copple, so my parents were in town.
Brooklyn was so sweet with him. She would hold him and even bounce him! adorable!
I love my mother it was so fun to see her and spend so much time with her! But all along I was missing my wonderful husband and he was of course missing me while he was here in California.

I can't explain how great it is to be with my Johnny once again. Just knowing he is around and I get to see and be with him everyday brings happiness into my heart. I am so lucky to have found a man who brings me so much joy. And of course it is wonderful to be in the beautiful paradise of California!

1 comment: