Friday, July 22, 2011

Sexy vs Modesty


"I find the whole concept of being ‘sexy’ embarrassing and confusing. If I do an interview with photographs people desperately want to change me - dye my hair blonder, pluck my eyebrows, give me a fringe. Then there’s the choice of clothes. I know everyone wants a picture of me in a mini-skirt. But that’s not me. I feel uncomfortable. I’d never go out in a mini-skirt. It’s nothing to do with protecting the Hermione image. I wouldn’t do that. Personally, I don’t actually think it’s even that sexy. What’s sexy about saying, ‘I’m here with my boobs out and a short skirt, have a look at everything I’ve got?’ My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder. - Emma Watson

I read this on my girlfriends blog and loved it. Hope you love it too.

2 comments:

  1. i have such huge respect for her, and i am glad that young girls have at least one good role model in hollywood

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just having a conv with some friends about how someday I will take emma on a date. This proves i have good taste, lol

    ReplyDelete