Monday, July 18, 2011

Meet Maggy

She is strong, a hard worker, so cute, and soon to be full of personality even though I don't even know how to use her...or any machine for that matter. But nonetheless I am enthralled and can't wait to get started on my first project.

Magnolia is a Janome which my mother in law swears by for her sewing. I know zilch about sewing but after looking at reviews of different models I decided on the Janome 7330. And Aricka showed me how to load my bobbin today and I seriously felt like a five year old with my new toy. I was ecstatic!

So Merry Early Christmas to me from my in laws! She bought me it so early because I am taking a clothing construction class in the fall and even though I've heard it is hard and time consuming I am really excited!

Maggy is so cool!

Thanks Mamma Wilde!

5 comments:

  1. So excited for you! But, if you turn into one of those darling little craft people, I just might get sick! i remember going to baby showers and being the only one that bought something (I'm pathetic, I know). Have fun, though and make some darling stuff for your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you, Maggie. I hope you and Chelsie have lots of fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm getting one as an early christmas present too in a few weeks i'm so excited (even though i don't know how to use it either) are you taking the intro class at byu? i dropped out after a few days because it was ridiculously stressful and i wanted to do it for fun, i hope you can stick it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yes I am! and I've heard that from quite a few people so I'm nervous its' going to be wicked hard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mags looks pretty cool, I'm exited for you!

    ReplyDelete