Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mid-semester Tour

Okay, a little late but better late than never!

For my dance team we had a Mid-semester tour where we left for TEN days in October and missed 6 school days. Seriously so hard to miss that many days of school especially when I got absolutely NO studying done while we were gone. But luckily this year John is a technician to he got to come with the team and with me to Northern California. I can't tell him how awesome he is for coming and for supporting me. We didn't take very many pictures because literally all we did was drive, set up perform, take down, then try to be pleasant to our host families when all we wanted to do was go to sleep.

But one of the fun things we got to go do was go to the jelly belly factory! Silly and fun and stinking expensive. We are still eating a bag of belly flops (misshaped jelly beans, they're cheaper than the regular shaped ones).

No comments:

Post a Comment