Monday, December 19, 2011

Thanksgiving

I am determined to get caught up with all of my blogging before Christmas so first I have to blog about Thanksgiving. For thanksgiving my entire family was able to travel and be together in Utah. It was a stretch for everyone to come but everybody made the sacrifices to come. We used the Midway house because it could fit all of us comfortably. It was awesome! Here are some of the pics!
The Nichols Family Grandpa with the Grandkids, he is so adorable with them!
The boys playing video games....seriously I have never seen my husband play so much! And not of course they have to scoot the couch closer to the TV because a 60" TV 6 feet away is too small!

Tyler and Brooke brought Ticket to Ride and Britany fell in love so we played literally multiple times a day.
Since we don't get to spend Christmas together we decided to exchange our Christmas gifts to each other early. Mama got the girls scarfs!

And surprise surprise she bought the boys clothes!

And of course Thanksgiving dinner wouldn't be complete without a roll eating contest! Tyler dropped out at like 2 or 3. Brad and John called a truce at roll 8!



And we had a great turnout! We had somewhere around 40 people that came over for Thanksgiving dinner! It was lots of fun with lots of good food!
Hanging out with my family was amazing! I love them all so much it's hard to say goodbye when everybody has to go home. I just have to remember to be righteous and make it to the celestial Kingdom so I can be with my entire family for forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment