Friday, June 15, 2012

30 weeks and I already feel like an elephant

The days have started where I walk past a mirror and think wow look at the pregnant lady....then I back up and I think again NO WAY that pregnant lady is me and yes that REALLY is my belly. 
See HUGE belly!
I already feel huge it's hard to imagine what is going to happen in these next 10 weeks. Baby girl doesn't have a name yet but we love her just the same. I can't wait for her to be out of my belly and in my arms. I feel so blessed to be able to carry and bring this little girl into our family. 


Last week Brooke had their little girl Claire who is a beautiful baby. Don't worry I'm not just saying that to be nice I really do think she is a beautiful and cute baby! Me and John visited Ty and Brooke and Claire in the hospital and as I was holding little Claire on top of my belly I was so jealous. In a good way of course! Babies are just so precious and I can't wait to have my very own baby girl in my arms. I must be seriously emotional these days cause I think very much about it and my eyes water because I am so excited and happy and I love her already so much. 

Here's a picture of baby Claire! Isn't she adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment