Friday, May 4, 2012

Baby Time!

Pretty sure that everyone who reads this blog already knows but I'M PREGNANT! 24 weeks along already. I am due August 21! We are so excited to have this little bundle of joy come into our home and lives for forever! She, oh yeah it's a GIRL, is going to be so loved by both me and John. We are scared out of our minds but so excited all at the same time. Being pregnant has been a bit of a roller coaster taking all kinds of new turns. 
Car Seat Cover
I've already started making things because I am so excited. Like I made sewed a car seat cover except I don't even have a car seat yet.  I love the fabric I found! Also I made a little blanket and soon to be made is a nursing cover! 


1 comment:

  1. WHAT?! I'm pregnant too!!! Tyler says you're looking cute! And I totally agree!! And look at you go with all your sewing projects! It's inspiring! But knowing me I probably won't make anything besides that carseat cover :)

    ReplyDelete