Sunday, May 27, 2012

26 Weeks

Of course John wanted his picture taken too!
Pregnancy has had it's lots of pros and lots of cons but it is a wonderful experience getting to grow this precious baby inside of me. She enjoys kicking, dance parties, boxing, and swimming and occasionally waking her mother up during the middle of the night to do it! I can't wait until she's a teenager. At least right now she is contained within a small container named a uterus. 

Last week I had a baby shower with all of my friends. It turned out absolutely adorable! A few of my very closest friends planned it. Ashley did most of it with the help of Amberlyn, Christina, and Katie. I got tons of wonderful and cute things. I don't understand why little things are so CUTE but they are! Instead of playing games we had an activity where everyone could chat, eat, and make baby girl bows for me and my baby girl! I have never heard of that idea and I absolutely LOVED it!
One of the cute signs I got to keep. Any ideas on what I could do with it?

Left to Right: Katie, Ashley, me, Christina, Amberlyn, Alison

Rub the belly for luck! 


2 comments: