Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Graduation Time!

So proud! John graduated from Brigham Young University with a Bachelors degree in Biology. It took his parents flying in town to convince John to walk. I wanted to make Anabelle a gown to because lets be honest...IT'S ADORABLE! I couldn't find a pattern anywhere so I made one from my cousins child pattern. I think it turned out really cute and she got SOOO many comments from all kinds of people at the graduation. The only problem was people didn't know if she was a boy or a girl. 


Back to the husband. So proud of him finishing and learning so much! Because of his hard work he got into Western University of Health Sciences DO program finishing in 2017! I love you John and am so proud of all your accomplishments! You are the best decision I ever made!





No comments:

Post a Comment