Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pictures at the Park

Recently all of my siblings have gotten more and more into photography. My older brother sold me his nice camera an even nicer camera. So lately I have been reading and practicing. But it is kind of embarrassing when you spend 5 minutes changing settings to get one good picture. My sister in law told me she finally started learning how to change settings faster when she made herself only in manual mode. So I decided that's what I would do! I'm getting a little faster but I have so so SOO much to learn. In the meantime I feel silly getting out my nice camera to take pictures but I really enjoy it! It's been a fun hobby that we all share and can talk about as siblings.

Me Tiffany, Tyler, Brook and me went to the park by Tiff's house and played around! Here are the results!
Don't you wish you had such long, luscious, naturally colored hair!! Seriously she has such BEAUTIFUL hair!


 I can't get over her faces. She got those from her daddy!

 And I captured such a cute moment of Ty and Brooke!

No comments:

Post a Comment