Sunday, May 23, 2010

California to Provo….soon to be Hawaii to England

So John left a week and a half ago and I hate that we don’t get to be together. It is hard to have the only contact you have be through the phone. These past few days have had some interesting ups and downs for us because of the distance and we have both decided that this whole long distance thing sucks. Remind me never to do it again! I guess this time I didn’t really have a choice but it still is absolutely no fun. I am so grateful for John and the effort he has put in to make things work with us even though we are in different states and soon to be in different countries. Here are a few of the things he has done…

P1000090

1. John and I had a few really rough days because of some misunderstandings and miscommunication. After we talked about it a little bit, he had his brother Dan, who was still in Provo, go buy and drop off flowers at my apartment. So sweet and thoughtful! It still took us a day or two to figure everything out but as all couples know, even the best relationships take work. My love for John grew even more after we worked through things together.

2. This past Saturday I got a letter in the mail from my dearest John. Reading it warmed my heart and brought the biggest grin to my face. P1000082

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P1000084

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


P1000086

3. This morning I was making my breakfast and I pulled out my can of oatmeal and this is what I found. The funniest part of this story is that I have used my oatmeal at least three times since he left and this is the first time I noticed the note. PS John is my very favorite!

P1000087It says CAN is my favoritest! heart_515 John

No comments:

Post a Comment