Thursday, May 13, 2010

Glass Flowers

So for this is the first time John really surprised me. He knows I love surprises and for the first time he did a really good job of actually keeping it a surprise. I knew we were going on a double date with his brother Dan and his girlfriend Emily but he wouldn't tell me what we were doing. Then the day we were going I was with John and Dan and they told me we were going to the Dinosour Museum up at Thanksgiving Point. And silly me I believed them! Eventually I figured out we weren't going to there when we pulled up to an Art Studio. I would have never thought of this myself but we made glass flowers! Such an awesome idea! Inside the whole place there were tons of glass art and platters and things.
John and I made a flower with a white stem and purple petals. It was super unexpected and so fun!



1 comment:

  1. That's really cool! You guys are going to have a super fun summer! And you forgot the "hang out with Tyler and Brooke" part :) Hope you have fun in Europe!

    ReplyDelete