Monday, May 31, 2010

The Joys of Separation cont.

Chelsie is now in England and I have returned to Utah from Hawaii. For the first time, I have the experience of being in Utah alone without Chelsie. I have made it 13 hours and I already am hurting for her more and more. Chelsie is one that brings a light and happiness into the lives of those she associates. I have the blessing and privilege of being the reciprocate of some of her most tender of feelings. The rays of pure delight she brings into my life is something that I miss most about her. She can enter into a room and no matter what she looks like or how she is feeling, the environment is improved because of her magnificent presence. It moves me to know that she has such feelings for me. I miss you Chelsie. I look at your pictures every day. I can hear your voice in my head. I appreciate your patience with this distance. Know it is not easy on this end either. You are my Chelsie, and I can't wait to be reunited with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment