Sunday, May 16, 2010

Premiere of Blackpool Medley’s

John went back home to California to get knee surgery. He tore his meniscus back in February in a car accident. But because he had to go get surgery he couldn’t come to my pre-tour show for our tour in England and Scotland. We danced our Medley’s for the first time in our new dresses and I kept telling John how pretty these dresses were. He told me to take pictures so he could see, so here are the standard medley dresses.
P1000059This is me and Scott my dance partner. There are so many rhinestones all over each dress, each person on the team had to put 20 hours of stoning in and there are 32 people on the team! That is a lot of hours! P1000061These are my two favorite girls on team, Becky and Christina. I don’t know what I would do without them on team!
P1000066P1000060

No comments:

Post a Comment